FAST InVent entrepreneurial program is aimed to generate ideas and develop (incubate and accelerate) startup companies from them. The 20-week program will help budding entrepreneurs to walk through the entrepreneurial journey from validating an idea and forming teams to developing MVPs and raising funds. The program is implemented in the framework of the Creative Spark: Higher Education Enterprise Programme funded by the British Council.
InVent model was based on FAST experience in Startup studio, Budding Entrepreneurs program, and Advanced Solution Center (ASCENT).
- Team formation and recruitment
- Prototyping and validation
- Funding and growth
InVent is designed to create and enhance the following capacities of each entrepreneur:
- Intellectual: the capacity is enhanced through learning modules, hands-on coaching and mentoring
- Network: the capacity is enhanced by providing access to relevant skilled people helping the teams to recruit new members, as well as FAST network of academics, successful businesspeople, and entrepreneurs
- Financial: teams will get access to funds